Sunday, January 31, 2010

My own career

I have been really fortunate to have been into reading since I was in 9th grade and has a long list of successful people in my family. Plus I lived in Mumbai, and had friends and their parents who gave be invaluable advice on my career path. This has made a huge difference in my life.

When I stumbled upon "Mera Career Guide" and found the same advice that I had got when I was on a cross road after my 12th Standard and again after my BSc. Plus it comes from so many people who are far more experienced, come from very different industries and interests.

I strongly recommend this site for any person who is looking for advice on his career. It can be about taking up a job, following you heart, negotiating a promotion or salary with your existing company or even selecting a city to settle down.

Keep up the good work, Mera Career Guide.

No comments: